Guests recieve a warm welcome at all times.
Reservations can be made at the Secretaries Office – Tel.-Nr. 06101 / 989 373-0. The office is open for enquiries from Tuesday - Friday from 9:00 a. m., Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays from 9:00 a. m. onwards. On Mondays the office opens at 1:00 p. m.
Greenfees with summer greens
- from Monday to Friday: € 70,00
- weekends and bank holidays: € 80,00
Greenfees during winter (winter greens)
- from Monday to Friday: € 50,00
- on weekends and bank holidays: € 60,00
Children and students (max. age 27) are granted a 50% greenfee-discount.
Trollies are free of charge against a deposit.
The rental prices for clubs and electric trollies are here „Caddy-Meisterei“.
We impose surcharges of €20.- for the regular greenfee and €10.- for the Sundowner:
- for holders of DGV Golfclub membership cards with resctricted playing rights within their home club or the membership cards lack the "R" indentification.
- for anyone whose membership by the VCG is longer than two years.
- for foreign clubmembership holders whilst being a resident in Germany
(an exception is made for employees of the ECB)
- for members whose home golf course measures less than 5000 metres but has 18 holes.
For evening rounds – our Sundowner – practice balls and voucher are not included.
The Greenfee for the „Sundowner-Round“
- Monday to Friday: € 40.-
- Weekends and Bank Holidays: € 45.-
Find the current earliest starting possibility for the Sundowner at „News / General Information“.
Guest use of the Practice Facilities
Guests are also welcome to use the practice facilities free of charge.
28 practice balls for the driving range can be obtained at a cost of € 3,00 for guests of the club. For junior guests the cost is € 2,00.
Access to the balls can be purchased in the Proshop or outside of the Shop's opening hours in the Secretaries office.
The Range has 30 hitting mats in total of which 8 are covered. The use of grass whilst practicing is seasonally possible.
Apart from the Driving Range other features are Pitch, Chip and Bunker area and a Putting Green, a Flightscope and two cutting edge Scope-Systeme video studios which also accomodate left handed players.
The Flightscope and Scope-Systems
may only be used under the guidance of our Golf Professionals.
Flightscope and Scope-System are currently recognised as the best technical aids to analyse and improve your game.
We would be pleased to help you organise an Invitational Tournament or Corporate Event as guest of the Golfclub.
The only requirements are the compatibility
with Club events and functions.
For closer information Clubmanager Mrs. Anne Wenzel.